Friday, December 02, 2005

This & That

We've got a company Christmas party tonight. I used to dread big social events like that but now I don't mind them much at all. Kind of looking forward to it.

Went to visit a good friend in Muskegon last night. With lake effect snow, the drive got a little crazy the last 5 miles. On my way home the first 5 miles were crazy and then it got better.

I've a weekend with no commitments. I'm excited to have some down time. I want to finish reading God's Politics, Why the Right Gets It Wrong and the Left Doesn't Get It by Jim Wallis. I've got about 2 chapters left and a friend that wants to read it after me.

It's December and we've already had a butt load of snow. I fear it will be a long winter and expensive with natural gas prices increasing by 59%. If only we could find a way to heat our home with a different kind of natural gas - the farting kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home