Sunday, November 27, 2005

Waiting

Flew home today from my Mom's place from a nice Thanksgiving visit with family and friends. There's one constant when you are flying, waiting.

Waiting: in the security line, in the boarding area, in the plane while it's being fixed, on the plane until we land, in the airport waiting for our lunch, in the boarding area again waiting for a connection, in baggage claim waiting for our bags.

Thankfully, we were in no hurry. I got a lot of good reading and writing done while I waited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Headless-in-GR said...

What are you reading? I read all six of the Harry Potter books, you should too for fun!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Kevmo said...

My book for fun reading right now is called "The Undertaker" but it has turned out to be a little challenging to read as you will see on my 11/29 post. I think I still have a Harry Potter book or 2 to catch up on. That's where I'll go next. Thanks Headless.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home