Sunday, January 08, 2006

Recovering

I am recovering from three things that have kept me away from blogging of late: sickness (a cold), stress at work and football on TV. The combination have kept me preoccupied with little energy to do anything more than the minimum effort.

I feel like a slug that's been slumbering on the couch for two weeks. At least there was some great football on TV for my slug days. Nice to see the Big 10 win the big games in the bowl games this year. Barry Alvarez and the Badgers clearly had the big upset in their bowl. Some coaches like Alvarez seem to be able to prepare their team so that they play well in bowl games. Lloyd Carr could take some lessons.

The loans are sold and the audit has been sent off for review. The big stressors at work have passed and it's back to a normal schedule. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home