Sunday, January 08, 2006

Less Stress

A few weeks ago I mentioned I was reading a new book called Stress Free Living by David Allen. I still have a lot of the book to read but I've been able to implement a little of what he talks about at work and it helped me a lot.

Two things have helped me the most. First, I try to write down things on paper or in Outlook that I need to remember to do. This helps eliminate trying to keep track of everything in my head. Second, I developed a "to do" list that went beyond just making a list of things to do. Instead, I made a list with the next action I need to take regarding a specific thing to do.

Just doing these simple things lowered my stress level and helped me focus better at work during some of the busiest times I've had at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home