Monday, January 09, 2006

Annual Review

It's time for my annual review at work. It's also known as my annual meltdown over nothing. Also known as making a mountain out of a molehill. Also known as my annual insecurity day.

This year I resolve to remind myself that I am a human being. A human being is not perfect in everything. A human being makes mistakes and needs to make adjustments. If I need to make corrections or adjustments I will take that as confirmation that I am a human being and not a robot.

Besides, human beings are much more interesting than robots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I think you're on to something with "Annual Insecurity Day." There's nothing like mockery to create a sense of control. You could send greeting cards with an apology inside for bothering the reader, decorate your cubicle by putting a curtain across the entrance to hide you...

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home