Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stress Sucks

I am stressing primarily about work these days. It's busy and we've got an audit coming up. I hate audits. I keep fearing that I've been doing something horribly wrong that they will find. It's uninvited accountability.

Yet, each time we've had an audit, it has worked out. The end of the world did not come. The end of my job did not come. There were issues to address but they were manageable.

I think these audits push that button in me that fears failure. Anything less than perfection is not acceptable in this whacked way of thinking and feeling that I fall into.

So, I resolve today, to remind myself that I am human. I do make mistakes. I do not know everything. That's OK because I'm a limited human being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home