Saturday, July 22, 2006

Island Girl Surprise

Some friends of ours got us an wobbly bobbly island girl playing a guitar for our wedding. It's about 6 inches tall.

Lately, I've had great fun placing her in odd spots around the house to surprise my wife. She's shown up in the cupboards, in the medicine cabinet and in the car. Unfortunately, my wife, Wonder Woman, was never very surprised.

Ah, but today I got her. A week or so ago I placed the island girl the pocket of her coat. I told her that she would eventually find her but that it would be a while. Today, Wonder Woman came in the house and happened the check the pocket of her coat. She was surprised that she had left something so large in her pocket. And then, she found island girl and laughed. Gotcha honey!

We used to play this game with a little plastic lizard. But, poor Mr. Lizard was in the cupboard above the toilet one day hiding. He accidentally fell into the toilet as it was flushing and he was gone forever. :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home