Sunday, June 04, 2006

Interpretive Dance

I danced an interpretive dance tonight to John Denver's Annie's Song. If you know me this is not normal behavior.

It was 8pm. It was close to Sam's bedtime. He's tired and getting hungry. This is a very hard time to keep him from getting upset. At times we'll do desperate things to keep him happy.

He was into it. He lasted all the way through Annie's Song and I actually got a couple of smiles from him during my stunning performance.

My wife confirmed that my performance was stunning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

:o)

annie's song is the song that can always make me cry (since it's my husband & my wedding song) ... but i bet there were no sentimental tears when you did your thing! even though Sam was sleepy!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home