Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Baby's arrival

Our little guy finally arrived on Tuesday February 28 at 6:22 am. At birth he was 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 inches long.

It must be quite a shock for any baby to go from the surrounded comfort of the mother's womb to the outside world. He has to go through the contractions of child birth. After birth he's poked and prodded. So, we've been swaddling him and holding him a lot to help make the transition a little easier.

My wife and I are so fortunate to have this little guy. We are truly blessed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Cool.

I hope everyone is fine and healthy.

Take Care
Michael

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the very best to you 3.

9:09 AM  
Blogger FemmeMode said...

Congratulations Kevin!!! This is sooo wonderful, Praise God that Mommy and Son are perfect, and healthy!
Will you post his mug??

"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." ~1Samuel 1:27

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home