Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Irresistible Bad Jokes

Do you ever have bad jokes that you can't resist saying over & over & over again?

I had a friend who volunteered with the deaf ministry at her church. Every time she'd tell me about it, I'd say, "What?" She'd faithfully repeat what she had just said even though I had clearly heard everything she said.

Another friend works in the lead poisoning prevention program. I never tire in telling this friend that lead pencils are the problem because kids are eating them.

Truth be told, I do pass gas on occasion. But, let that never pass my lips because it's much more fun to blame any noises and smells on the unsuspecting cats, naive son or my beautiful wife. A funny little story on this one. The other night we had a neighbor over for a game of Scrabble. I let a fart go by mistake. My wife thought it was our son so she said, "good one." I will admit it was me and not my son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home