Thursday, November 10, 2005

A win streak?

Talking with my beautiful wife, who I like to call Wonder Woman, I was reminded that I have had many winning streaks in the games of Knights and Cities and Settlers of Catan against her and others. We were talking about my post on 11/9/05 where I lament my current losing streak.

Why can I only seem to remember the losing streaks and not the winning streaks? Why is the negative so much easier to camp out on?

And once again, this is a picture of my life. I so easily remember the bad times, the harsh word, the failure or the things I don't have. Remembering the good is harder work. I have to stay at it to remember all the blessings I have. I have to work at remembering my strengths. Anyone relate??????????

Thankfully this battle for good has gotten progressively better in my life. One of the benefits of growing older is you have time with wade through your stuff to get to a better place.

I am now ready for a new winning streak to begin in the coveted game of Knights & Cities. If you are a consistent loser, please call me to play a game. I'm hungry for a winning streak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home